Smothered Thin Pork Chops
Serves: 2-4 adults
Active Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
- 4 lbs. Beef Short Ribs
- 2 Cups dry Red wine
- 1 can fire roasted, diced tomatoes
- 10 sliced button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 6 garlic cloves peeled and diced
- 6 sprigs Italian parsley or 1 Tablespoon dried if you don’t have fresh
- 2 bay leaves
Liberally salt and pepper short ribs and place in a crock-pot. Add all other ingredients, cook on low for about 8 hours.
Alternative: If you don’t have a crock-pot, you can bake these in the oven at 300 degrees for six hours.
Serve with fresh, crusty bread from The Central Market bakery!